Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have to tell you: I got my house!!! I had heard that there were some other people that seemed serious about the house too so I prayed that they would lose interest and not come to the sale. They didn't. It was me and the bank bidding for the property. I got it below my ceiling price and yelled "yipee!" when I got it. (I don't know if that was appropriate or done often at that sale but the sheriff thought it was funny.) I thought it was amazing of God. That morning God gave me Hebrews 13:20-21. Here is an excerpt: Now may the God of peace...equip you will all you need for doing his will. May he produce in you , through the power of Jesus Christ every good thing that is pleasing to him. All glory to him forever and ever! Amen. I was so excited, I went and had lunch on my new front porch and thanked God for what he did.

No comments: