Monday, June 21, 2010

Mon.'s Devo - A Strategic Diversion

Read Ps. 32:8-10
I am going to take a strategic diversion since I want to share with you about something God is doing in my life. Last Monday I shared with you that I was trying to purchase a house that is being foreclosed on and I have been seeking God's wisdom and guidance. He had given me this scripture in Ps.: "The Lord says, 'I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Do not be like a senseless horse or mule that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control." Many sorrows come to the wicked, but unfailing love surrounds those who trust the Lord. So rejoice in the Lord and be glad, all you who obey him! Shout for joy, all you whose hearts are pure!'" I have sought the advise of my lawyers, my accountants, my banker, etc. and they all seem to be giving me the "go" signal. The funny thing is that this is not a good time to get a loans on a business endeavors yet I got approved in one day. I still wanted to know if it was God's will so I asked him for a sign. The next day in my inbox I got a message that said, "Ginny, this is your sign." I read that and cracked up laughing. How obvious does it have to be? The e-mail was about a sign for your business. God is so personal he can even send you an e-mail! Tomorrow is the auction so I would appreciate your prayers. I am praying that I am the only bidder and that I get it at the starting bid.
Lord, it is you who made us and stamped our DNA with your plan. Help us to live out our destiny with reckless abandon.

No comments: