Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sat.'s Devo - What's Coming

It's Saturday and I am praying about what book to start on Monday. I thought I would share some things that I believe God has shown me about what is about to happen. I see God being stirred by Jesus to come to earth and reveal himself. When this happens people are going to flock to places that are allowing Jesus to manifest his power; where He is lifted up. There is going to be an explosion of power when the church meets Jesus face to face. I don't know what this is going to look like, only that it is going to happen. The barrier between the spiritual world and the natural world is going to get thinner and thinner and we are going to see colors of people. God's people are going to literally shine with God's glory and the people that are seeking are going to want to be around us because they feel peaceful when they are near us. The time of the Gentiles is coming to a close which means a great harvest first. Then the Jew is going to be awakened to truth. We are truly living in the most exciting times yet. What God is doing he has never done before. We have no model or precedence. We need to be open and easily moved by God. He is changing our values and we need to change with him. So do justly, love mercy and walk humbly with your God and you will be right where you can be used.

No comments: