Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sat.'s Devo - Walking in the Spirit

Gal. 5:25 "If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit."
The other day I had had breakfast with a friend and was headed home. I instantly got the feeling I was suppose to turn around and go back the other way. I turned into a parking lot so I could turn around and asked God where we were going. I didn't get an answer just a knowing that I was suppose to be going south. I thought of all the places in that direction and remembered I had an errand I could do at Hobby Lobby so I stopped at Hobby Lobby and did that. I didn't feel like I was suppose to stay there so I left and across the parking lot was my bank and I needed to go there too so I went there. As I was coming out of the line at the bank I noticed Olde Time Pottery and knew that was where I was suppose to go. It was going out of business so I went in asking God what I was suppose to be looking for. He reminded me that I wanted a place to put all my sample fabric books I had just received. I had been thinking of getting a shelf of some kind but hanging them would be the best option. All of a sudden I looked up and saw this purse stand that would be perfect. I went up to the checker and asked her if they were selling their display stands and she said no. The guy next to her said he wasn't sure but he would check. He came back and said, "Yes, $20!!!!" I said, "SOLD"!
I now have it in my workroom holding all my sample books and it is perfect. God is so good and knows the desires of your heart and loves to grant them.

No comments: