Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tues.'s Devo - Establish our Thoughts

Read Pro. 16:3
God wants to join us in everything we do. It reminds me of a young boy wanting to work right alongside of his father. We are the young boy and our father has things on his workbench he wants to help us build. All we have to do is show up. Our work is not really our work, it's God's so it just makes sense to let him show us how to do it. When we commit our works to God he teaches us the best way to do it. Then our plans will succeed. When I started planning my kitchen for my business I went to a place where they custom-made cabinets. The man was real excited to work on an old home and told me he could do what I wanted. He was suppose to meet me at the house that Tues. afternoon and measure it. He never showed up so I went to God and said, "You must have another plan." Then I put it aside and worked on other things. As I waited on God the plan started materializing. It will be finished this week and it is better than I had ever imagined it would be and is what I really wanted. God knew! He gave me the ideas and sent the right people to help me make my dream come true. He establishes our thoughts or makes our plans succeed. When God is for you, who can stand against you. We serve a mighty God.
Lord, we commit all our works to you, the people in our family, ourselves, our thoughts, and our dreams. You are the only one who can make them succeed.

No comments: