Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sat.'s Devo - We're Marching to Zion

Finally, a Saturday at home. Daniel's football season is over and he is about to graduate. It is all bittersweet but I think more sweet than bitter. It is time to go to the next step in life. I was wondering what that might be. I love how if you delight yourself in the Lord he will give you the desires of your heart. All my life I wanted to travel to Israel and 3 years ago Dave and I got the opportunity to go with our pastor and 9 other people. It was such a blessing but so much to pack in such a little time. I couldn't process or remember everything and have always wondered if I would get to go back. This week I got an e-mail from a friend telling me about a trip that some of our friends from Monroe are getting together. They have been many times and God has led them to host a trip. My interest was immediately peaked and I shot them an e-mail asking for information. I got an immediate response and they asked me if I still had my round calendar. I had taught them about the feasts years ago. She said she was going to pray me there. I know these intercessors and so I know that my going is a done thing. I checked on the dates and it is 3 days after Caleb's wedding so I can just stay in Louisiana and go from there. Dave said it was fine with him if I go so looks like I will be making a pilgrimmage to Jerusalem in March.
I love it!!! The plans of a righteous man are ordered by the Lord. God has many plans for us to walk in all we have to do is rest in Him.

No comments: