Friday, October 14, 2011

Fri.'s Devo - The Secrets of God

Read Isa. 45:1-3
I absolutely love this chapter. It is full of wisdom about God. When God opens gates it is for us to come into a place we have never been before. There are places we can achieve in the spirit that are new but only God can reveal. If we are hungry and want to grow in our walk with God he will take us down roads that have been hard before. He will make the road straight which means prosperous, pleasant and right. It will fit us and our gifts. Things that have been a hindrance to us will be demolished by God. He will reveal secrets to us that have not been revealed before. I love those times. I have asked God questions that I didn't think were answerable to man and God has told me the answers because I asked. He longs for a people that want to know him and his ways. We wrongly think that we are not suppose to know the mysteries of God but he loves to share them with people that love and honor him. So ask him a hard question and see what he says.
Lord, help us to grow in our relationship with you. Thank you for your willingness to share with us your secrets.

No comments: