Saturday, September 12, 2015

Sat.’s Devo- Jesus in Us

Read: Ezekiel 46-48
The first verse of today’s reading says that the eastern gate to the inner court will be shut for the six working days but on the seventh day it will be open. Hebrews talked about this seventh day. It is the day of rest and it is the seventh millennium. This is the gate that the prince will then enter. This is a picture of Jesus coming to earth to tabernacle in us.
It says in verse nine that you enter one gate and exit another. You never leave the same way you came. That should be the way it is every time we come before God. We should never leave the same way. We should be changed.
Verse sixteen tells us that the gifts given our parents are our gifts also and are passed to our children. I can attest to this in my life. I have the same spiritual and natural gifts that my parents had and I can see them in my children.
Ezekiel 47 is a picture of how God is going to heal the land after it is destroyed by fire in the end. He is going to send forth water which is his spirit to flow across the land and it will heal whatever it touches. This is also a picture of the last days revival that is going to spread across the land. Many fish will be brought in to the nets of salvation. No matter what a person has gone through his spirit can bring healing and restoration.
Everyone is going to naturally be drawn to their tribe. We already are even though we don’t know it. I am a prophetic teacher and people that have the same calling are drawn to me and vice versa. My tribe is the tribe of Levi. You have a tribe that you belong to too. Just ask the Lord what it is and he will tell you. I love people from all the tribes and we all need each other. Together we make up the body.
Lord, may people see us and know that You reside in us. Show us our tribe that we might know our purpose in the kingdom.

No comments: