Monday, December 9, 2013

Mon.’s Devo - Personal Thoughts

I have to say that blogging Revelation has been my biggest challenge and I am very tempted to quit and start a new book. I am by no way a theologian on the subject of Revelation so we are going to glean what we can and keep going. There are many websites full of info, most of which I find questionable, so read them with discernment. I have more questions than answers. One of my questions is: if we are living in the Laodecian Age, then what are we doing still here, if the church was to be raptured between the 3rd and 4th age, unless we don’t understand the rapture. I always thought that Enoch was a picture of the rapture. He was just taken from the earth, much like Elijah only no one saw Enoch leave. It is like he just walked with God right off the earth into heaven. I also thought that Noah was a type of the church that went through tribulation. God created a safe place for Noah and his family to ride through the tribulation of the earth and not be harmed by it, but preserved to start civilization over again. Now, I don’t know what I believe. I know that the word “rapture” is not in the Bible. So, are we in the last age, about to see the world end in a One World Government? It is amazing to see how many states have bowed to the doctrine of same-sex-marriage. It is because, if they don’t, they won’t get governmental help and favors. The mark of the beast will be economic in nature, and it sure looks like the mark is a covert mark - more of a standard of conduct or reasoning. If we are the last generation, and if God took a bride from the believers who chose to believe him and his Word already, then he is still taking a bride. Joseph took a Gentile bride Asenath, which means “I shall be hated”. I think that would describe the true bride. It also means, “she has stored up”. May we be the bride that has stored up the Word of God in our hearts, that no matter what they do to our flesh, we will overcome. The last angel was to return the hearts of the children to the father and vise versa. Our fathers are the fathers of the faith and their teachings. The speakers of today have reminded us of the prophets of the last generation, like William Brahnam, Downey, A. A. Allen, Katherine Kullman, Elizabeth Edder, and others, not to mention our Biblical fathers like Abraham and Paul. The bride is the one who hears the voice of the father and obeys it. She is the one who will proceed from her closet of prayer and intimacy with Christ. She is the one who loved him to the end. Lord, may that be us.

No comments: